It has been a while since we posted last. I sat down today and downloaded the pictures from our camera, but there really wasn't anything new. I guess we haven't done many exciting things lately. The big news is that Ben is walking though. It is definitely time. He will be 15 months tomorrow, but when it came to walking, he just wanted to take his own sweet time. In about a 2-day period he started walking and now walks way more than he crawls. It is amazing to us how quickly that transition happened. He is also very cute to watch. We have been taking tons of video, but obviously not pictures. I'll have to get together some video clips and post them on here.
Everything else is going really well for us too. We had a very nice weekend watching conference. We spent Friday and Saturday nights up at Abbey's parent's house so we could watch conference on their TV. It was so much easier than trying to take Ben to the Stake Center. He just played and we were able to watch all of the sessions. Abbey is feeling pretty good with this pregnancy. She has to keep eating at very regular intervals or she gets sick, but other than that, she seems to be doing well. We had our first visit with her doctor on Friday. She is going to the UW clinic and going to see a 3rd year OB resident. She seemed very knowledgeable and really nice. It is also really convenient for me when I am up at school. In fact, if I am there when she goes into labor I will just have to walk down the hall to the delivery rooms. The med school and the hospital are all in one big building. School is going really well. I love my classes this quarter. They move quickly though. I have another final this week and then one more class will be done. I like them being shorter though. Well, I will try to get some good pictures to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment