Ben on Easter: "Mom, I'm trying not to eat that candy but my heart tells me I need some." (3/23/08)
Grandparents visiting us and Ben said: "Grandpa, you are going to sleep in the office and share a bed with grandma so don't do any pushing or anything. Grandma, same for you." (3/22/08)
Ben: "I pretty much know everything." (3/8/08)
Scene: Mommy lifting Max out of his highchair.
Daddy: "Be careful so you don't break his leg."
Ben: "I wouldn't care if my leg was broken because then I would just have one leg and would hop everywhere because hopping is fun." (2/23/08)
Abbey holds up some sweatpants for Ben to see while shopping and Ben says: "If you buy those I will never put them on." (12/27/07)
On the way to IHOP for breakfast, Ben announced he was going to order "Cash Browns" (12/17/07)
Ben ending the Pledge of Allegiance: "...one Nation, under God, invisible, with liberty and justice for ahh." (12/16/07)
Ben asked me to sing him "Crusty the Snowman." (12/15/07)
Ben’s new exclamation when something doesn’t work out: “Ahh Pickles.” (Everyday starting in October)
Ben on a hike with his grandpa:
Grandpa: “I’m not sure I can make it up this hill. I’m just an old goat.”
Ben: “I can make it up because I am strong.”
Grandpa: “What about your daddy...is he just a man goat?”
Ben: “No, he’s just fat.” (9/1/07)
Mommy: “Ben, do I need to count to three...One...Two...”
Ben (yelling): “No, no...Don’t say three...Say eleven.”
(Big) Emma: “Ben, are your hands clean?”
Ben: “Yes.”
(Big) Emma: “When was the last time you washed them?”
Ben: “A couple days ago.”
Ben while getting ready for bed: "Mommy, I can see in the dark because I have huge eyeballs." (7/25/07)
Ben found some lotion and asked if he could put some on and then: "Is it good for me?"
Mommy: "Yes, it is good for you."
Ben: "Is it sugar free?" (7/1/07)
Ben after kissing his Dad's unshaven face: "Daddy, you’re more scratchy than a cactus." (6/9/07)
Ben: "You're a big human, mom."
Ben: "Mom, can you fly like Superman? Do you have flying bones?"
Mom: "Ben, where's my wallet?"
Ben: "Where's your vomit?"
Ben: "How is it dark?"
Mom: "When the sun goes down."
Ben: "Is it magic?"
Ben after holding Max: "I'm strong. I have big mustaches."
Ben talking about the stars: "I want to build a ladder and touch them."
Ben awake in the night: "Daddy, there are creatures in my room."
Daddy: "They are just in your imagination."
Ben: Can you help me get them out of my imagination."
Daddy: "How do we get them out of your imagination?"
Ben: "We shoot them...like this...(pretending to shoot in the dark with sound effects)"
Daddy holding Ben when he was hurt: "Ben, I am sorry you are hurt. Is there anything I can do?"
Ben after a long pause: "You can take out the garbage." (He listens to mom too much)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment