Thursday, February 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!

OK, so I've been tagged to list 5 things that make me happy. These are not in any order, except for the first. Here we go...


1. I don't think there could be a happier moment for me, then that feeling I get when I'm holding my babies for the very first time. Could it get any better than that?! (And it's not just because the pain is gone!)




2. I know this seems strange, but a healthy smile would make me very happy. About 4 months ago I had 7 cavities filled (all thanks to Dr. Greg), 2 months ago I had my wisdom teeth out, and I am currently wearing braces to make room for an implant that will go in partially in July and then finished off in November. Needless to say, a healthy smile will make me a very happy woman.



3. Boating/water sports are some of my favorite things to do. It doesn't happen too often anymore, but it was what my best childhood memories were built around. This is a picture of my cute husband learning to wake board. Not too bad!



4. Sara Gillespie taught me her quick and easy recipe for homemade whole wheat bread and I have to say I'm addicted. We can devour a whole loaf faster than you can slice it. I can't keep the freezer stocked full enough-Delicious! Also, I no longer make those extra runs to the grocery store because when we're out of bread, I can just make it.



5. I've been wearing the same pair of running shoes for over five years. After soar ankles and aching heals, I just splurged and got a new pair with all sorts of cushioning, air bubbles, and gel. I don't know how they do it, but I now have very happy feet.


I hope you enjoyed a few things in my life that bring a smile to my face. Now it's my turn to tag some of you...Sara L., Jamie, Becca, Amber, Emma, and Char.

No comments: