Here are a few pictures from Amber and Mike's wedding. As you can probably tell from the pictures, they are a little Ben-centric. I am going to put the wedding video together, so I will eventually get all of the photos from the wedding. I just let the real photographers do their job at the wedding.
Ben, out of the blue: "I am absolutely sure Grandma is shrinking." (9/20/08)
Ben: (Not upset but in kind of a funny mood) "I'm so mad right now I could kill a pig!" (9/13/08)
Ben: "Our neighbors are going to Hannah Montana (meaning Montana)." (8/24/08)
Ben telling daddy about Lake Tahoe: "I even holded a crawdad. Did you know that Jake?" (8/24/08)
Daddy: "Ben, what was your favorite part of that (very entertaining and also mildly overpriced) carnival." Ben: "Getting a little drink out of that drinking fountain." (5/16/08)
Mommy: "Ben, how come you didn't eat your broccoli?" Ben: "I just forgot that it was real broccoli and thought that it was painted wood broccoli that you put on my plate." (5/3/08)
Ben: "Jets are so cool I almost don't even like them." (4/21/08)
Ben: "Wow Mom, your hair looks good...did you do it?" (4/21/08)
Ben: "Mom, I have a little something to tell you...I love you." (4/20/08)
No comments:
Post a Comment