Sunday, July 02, 2006

2nd Birthday

Ben's birthday is tomorrow and yet he has already had 2 parties. One was over at his grandparent's house and the other one was down at the lake. He has taken up a new hobby now that he is two - jetskiing. I took him out for the first time and he insisted on driving without me touching the handlebar. He even discovered the gas one time and floored it. Whenever I would reach forward to keep us going the right way he would lift my hand off the wheel and say his usual, "No, no dada." Like a typical little boy, Ben loves trucks. We tried to work that into his cake and you can see what we came up with. We also had a little campout last night. Last year I swore never to camp again until Ben has moved out of the house. We had a trial run at the whole camping thing and slept out last night in my parent's backyard. He actually slept really good, so maybe I can move up that return to camping date a little bit.

No comments: