Thursday, December 14, 2006

Santa heads to Phoenix

I've included an email and some pictures that Mandy sent...

"Hospice sent "Santa" to visit our family yesterday. You should have seen the look on the kid's faces when they opened the door! But the best part was when Santa got after them for having messy bedrooms and arguing once in awhile. I'm pretty sure that Cole actually "gulped". I have it all on tape for your viewing pleasure! The girl's are doing well. They're about 15 pounds and I can hold them differently, now that their necks are getting stronger. Kind of stacked on top of each other, one is being cradled in my arms and the other on top looking around. We should hear this week from D.C. Children's if they would consider helping the girls. I'm anxious, but know that it's something we need to look into. I'll send updates as we get them."



No comments: