Abbey has been working really hard in our garden and things are just starting to sprout. My job is usually just to go out and water at night. Too bad we are going to be gone in August when many of the vegetables will come in. We will have people to take care of it, but they may end up eating more than we do. Ben loves his little shovel. We are just preparing the two boxes on the right for pumpkins and a bunch of flowers.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Our Little Garden
It seems like forever since I have updated our blog. For the longest time I was the only one who updated and now Abbey does all of it. School has been pretty busy for me and that has a lot to do with why I have not added any posts. I just finished my first week of my psychiatry clerkship and for the first time in several months I have time to breath. The schedule is so nice. By no means does it make me consider going into psychiatry, but I appreciate having more time at home. There are certainly interesting patients to meet though. My most recent patient in the hospital thought that he had the bubonic plague because people weren't talking to him so he proceeded to empty his backpack and light the contents on fire. He then light the backpack on fire. He tried to lit his clothes on fire but couldn't get them to light. I felt incredibly bad for the guy. It is hard to hold a straight face through stories like that though.
Abbey has been working really hard in our garden and things are just starting to sprout. My job is usually just to go out and water at night. Too bad we are going to be gone in August when many of the vegetables will come in. We will have people to take care of it, but they may end up eating more than we do. Ben loves his little shovel. We are just preparing the two boxes on the right for pumpkins and a bunch of flowers.



Abbey has been working really hard in our garden and things are just starting to sprout. My job is usually just to go out and water at night. Too bad we are going to be gone in August when many of the vegetables will come in. We will have people to take care of it, but they may end up eating more than we do. Ben loves his little shovel. We are just preparing the two boxes on the right for pumpkins and a bunch of flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment