An excited boy. He's had his bag packed by the door since yesterday.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Our Baby Has Grown Up!
This post is especially for Jacob who was out of town this morning for Ben's special day. He was so sad he couldn't be there. We missed you, daddy! Today was the first day of preschool for Ben and what an exciting day it was! He just couldn't wait for school to start and as soon as it was over he asked if it was time to go back yet! We are very excited for him, despite my own tears as I dropped him off this morning. He goes to Mrs. Patricia (an adorable gal in our ward) Tues. and Thurs. from 10:45-12:45. I missed him at home, but definitely appreciated the free time to mop all the floors and fold all the laundry while Max slept. I think I'll get used to this pretty quickly.

An excited boy. He's had his bag packed by the door since yesterday.





An excited boy. He's had his bag packed by the door since yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment