Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Are we old enough to have a 4-year-old?

Ben had a great birthday full of pizza, presents, a frog cake, and swimming. What more could a little boy want?

7 comments:

Susie said...

Great cake. And, if I remember correctly, Ben is more like 25, right?

Petersen Family said...

Happy Birthday to Ben! Like you, I can't believe it's been 4 years since our fun days at BYU!! So good to see you guys last week! We need to get together again soon! Brayden's been asking for "Max and Ben!"

Malauna said...

Happy Birthday, Ben! Roderic really likes your cake.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Super cute cake! Wow you guys are old :)! I know what you mean though, and Natali is barely 3. Looks like a great day! Happy Birthday Ben!!!

s g said...

Happy Birthday to Ben, yes, he is 4 going on 25! What a cutie...and I LOVE the cake, the froggie cupcakes are awesome, Abbey- was that you? We need to catch up ASAP!!

Scott's said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! You are getting so big! Come and visit us soon. We miss you and your family. I loved your cake.

Scott's said...

Happy Birthday Ben!!! You are getting so big! Come and visit us soon. We miss you and your family. I loved your cake.