Our boys love the beach, even in Washington when it is cold and wet. I loved spending every minute with our family on a week of vacation. I want more vacation.
Ben, out of the blue: "I am absolutely sure Grandma is shrinking." (9/20/08)
Ben: (Not upset but in kind of a funny mood) "I'm so mad right now I could kill a pig!" (9/13/08)
Ben: "Our neighbors are going to Hannah Montana (meaning Montana)." (8/24/08)
Ben telling daddy about Lake Tahoe: "I even holded a crawdad. Did you know that Jake?" (8/24/08)
Daddy: "Ben, what was your favorite part of that (very entertaining and also mildly overpriced) carnival." Ben: "Getting a little drink out of that drinking fountain." (5/16/08)
Mommy: "Ben, how come you didn't eat your broccoli?" Ben: "I just forgot that it was real broccoli and thought that it was painted wood broccoli that you put on my plate." (5/3/08)
Ben: "Jets are so cool I almost don't even like them." (4/21/08)
Ben: "Wow Mom, your hair looks good...did you do it?" (4/21/08)
Ben: "Mom, I have a little something to tell you...I love you." (4/20/08)
12 comments:
WOW Jacob! These pictures are beautiful! you guys are going to treasure these forever.
What gorgeous pictures!
You sure know how to make people miss Washington! That looks gorgeous...glad you had a great time!
Your pictures are GOR-GE-O-SO!!!! (a grandpa Calvert word)
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping in on us! We miss you guys.
what beautiful photos, it looks like you guys had a great time at the beach :) we will definitely see you guy at Christmas!
Glad that you could get away from INTERN year! Do they schedule yours for you or do you get to pick when you go?
As always, love the photos.
A
I meant do they schedule your vacations. Sorry.
Way to go on the pictures!!! They look very professional! So next time we see you we will have to hire you to do family pictures for us!!!:)
Great Pictures!! Trav is always jealous when he sees Jacob's pictures, He is counting the days until he can get a new "cool" camera.
Gorgeous pics...wow. Can I go there? The beaches in Washington look like that??!!
these pics really are amazing! you should have jacob teach you! even just the basics would be totally worth it! cute cute family!
Post a Comment