Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Other Happenings

For Ben's spring goal, he decided he wanted to make an eye spy book. He designed the "sets", snapped the photos, and wrote the text. Here is our favorite page. Can you spy:
Two lego guys, seven frogs, and four lizards?



Max has discovered Jacob's old Video iPod and is often caught watching videos.



We all said our farewells to Jacob's brother Spencer as he left for his mission last week. He will be serving in the very same mission that Jacob served in 10 years ago! He will be in the Brazil, Sau Paulo North Mission. We love you Elder Calvert and are so proud of you!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Abbey! I can't believe that the boys are finished with Kindergarten - I am in complete denial that Porter is growing up and into first grade!!! Seriously? I LOVE your I Spy book - can you give me details on how to do it? You are such a great mom - Porter would love to do something like this over the summer! Anyways, miss you and hope all is well!!!

Kim said...

I love the I Spy book idea! Your family is so adorable. Love you:)

s g said...

so fun to chat today...wow, look at these cute boys...sounds like the end of school was a lot of fun, I can't believe how old ben looks!! love the I spy too :)

KaraLyn said...

I'm so glad that you are back to blogging. You're boys are too adorable to not look at every so often. I love it. They are following in their parent's creativity ways. An I Spy book is so clever.

Jill and Paul said...

what a clever idea! smart kiddo! hey, ive been meaning to call you back, but ive been sooooo busy! we'll talk soon, but i just wanted to let you know, we're moving back home!! i'll be back july 2nd! cant wait to see you and catch up!