Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Passing of Two Angels

Although I have recorded my deepest thoughts and feelings in my personal journal, I do want to have a record here of the passing of my sister's twins, Emma and Taylor. There passing happened just two weeks after the loss of my Grandfather, who passed at the age of 99 1/2. These sweet darlings returned to Heaven last August, leaving a great hole in our hearts and also a legacy of love to fill it. I have learned a great deal through this tragedy, much of which are the tender mercies of our Savior. We will miss you greatly, dear girls. Until we meet again.



3 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Abbey,
We are so sorry to hear of the loss of these sweet angels. Our hearts go out to you and your family. I am sure their lives have touched many and will continue to touch those who knew them.

Love,
Campbells

LizzyP said...

It's hard to know what to say, but my love and prayers go out to your families.

Belkycita said...

Dear Abbey,

Just like Liz, our hearts and prayers are with your family.
Wish we could more than that.