Sunday, December 11, 2005

Someone's Excited for Christmas

We have a little tiny Christmas Tree this year. It only took one strand of lights, which made Abbey really happy because she has been pleading with me to let her switch to all white lights. We only have one strand of white and I told her that we couldn't buy any more. Well, she quickly realized that the tree was small enough to decorate with the one strand. We now have a tree with all white lights. I prefer the color; next year I will have to insist on a larger tree.

Ben loved helping with the decorations. He mostly just carried then around the house though. He also thought that the lights were candles and then when he couldn't blow them out, he started sucking on them. Not a good idea when they are plugged in! Nothing happen of course, but it is still not fun to turn around and see a lit light bulb inside his mouth! Merry Christmas.

No comments: