Sunday, January 01, 2006

Leading up to Christmas

Christmas has come and gone and I am getting mentally prepared to head back to school - something that I don't want to do, but I know is going to happen anyways. We had a wonderful Christmas spent at my parents and Abbey's parent's houses. We also spent a good deal of the break at home relaxing and sleeping in. Ben loved Christmas. I am working on some home movies of Christmas now and will try to get them posted at some point. Ben and I made a gingerbread house together while Abbey was away one morning. He loved to stick on all of the little candies, although I am pretty sure he ate more than he decorated with. I probably did too. Santa made an appearance at our ward Christmas party and Ben wasn't shy at all. The last two are of Ben while we were trying to get our Christmas card picture taken. It was an adventure to get him to sit still and smile.

No comments: