In the mean time, Ben was so excited to have a built in Cheerios "sandbox" to drive his trucks in. Hmmm, do I get upset and clean up the mess, or allow myself possibly 15, maybe even 20 minutes to dry my hair and finish getting ready while the boys are occupied by the Cheerios? Easy answer.
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Oh, oh, oh, Cheerios!
What was I thinking trying to take 5 minutes for a hot shower? I really should have known better than to allow Max any time at all to begin some of the mischief that I know he has planned in his sweet little head. Wrapped in a my robe with a towel on my head, I was barely able to snap this photo with Max hastily leaving the scene where he had dumped a brand new, just opened box of Cheerios all over the floor.
In the mean time, Ben was so excited to have a built in Cheerios "sandbox" to drive his trucks in. Hmmm, do I get upset and clean up the mess, or allow myself possibly 15, maybe even 20 minutes to dry my hair and finish getting ready while the boys are occupied by the Cheerios? Easy answer.

In the mean time, Ben was so excited to have a built in Cheerios "sandbox" to drive his trucks in. Hmmm, do I get upset and clean up the mess, or allow myself possibly 15, maybe even 20 minutes to dry my hair and finish getting ready while the boys are occupied by the Cheerios? Easy answer.