
In an effort to quickly post match results and have some sort of conclusion to the movie the only Utah symbol I could quickly find to photoshop onto Max's conveniently red jacket was the very traditional Utes logo. I was looking for the medical U of U logo, which I obviously have since found. Fear not, we don't consider ourselves Utes. I might be the only Utah resident wearing BYU blue on game day, but that won't change my allegiances. We apologize for any distress this may have caused. Go Cougs!
6 comments:
It's good to know that we can always count on your true colors showing through.
The relief is overwhelming. So glad to know you will not be converting to the dark side!
Congratulations on the match! We would have loved to have you at Mayo but Utah will be great. Good to hear you're still a loyal Cougs fan.
Congrats you guys! That's great.
we are relieved...and so glad you will remain true to your school...:)
Ok so we guess we can still be friends with you guys afterall! We were shopping today and saw a shirt that read, "Friends don't let friends go to the U" and we thought of you!
Post a Comment