Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

We had a very nice Easter weekend. It was long and relaxing with grandparents here visiting.



I don't know how kids can like Peeps so much. I have these distant memories of loving them which crashed down on the first taste. It is definitely kid's food.
No, our Easter Egg Hunt was not a full contact sport as these pictures suggest. Both boys got knee/elbow pads and gloves and insisted on wearing them while searching for eggs.

6 comments:

Cailean said...

You guys take such beautiful photographs! I just love where that last egg was hidden :) And yeah, those Peeps are truly meant to be looked at and not touched! Although as a kid you gotta try it, right? I've heard they have a shelf life of like...forever!

Joshua said...

The picture of Ben's chubby CTR ringed hand grabbing the egg is absolutely classic. I am glad to see that you are forming your own traditions, like full contact egg finding. I love you guys.

Jamie said...

Darling pictures. Amber tells me you are learning a great deal about photography. Please share your secrets Jacob!

Love the full contact egg hunt get up! You boys are adorable!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I agree...what is it about peeps! But I have to admit that I did buy some purple ones for Natali and she loved it. Even though I think they are gross I get drawn to them every Easter, especially now that they make them in all the many colors!

s g said...

The boys outfits are so cute and the knee pads/elbow pads are a fantastic addition. Love your pictures too..the ones of the egg dying are awesome. Glad you had a fun Easter!! Ben's comments are cracking me up...;)

kendall said...

I love the safety equipment. I'm wearing some for easter next year.