Sorry for all of the posting about me lately. Every time a check our blog now Abbey has posted a new picture of me. I have to agree with all of the comments below that I certainly couldn't have made it though med school without the unending support of a wonderful wife. I have always said and will continue to acknowledge that she works way harder than me. So, to get even with Abbey for all the pictures she has posted here are a few just of her.


3 comments:
abbey is the bomb...of course, and I love the pic with the elephant's rear in view, hilarious...
congrats for hanging in there abbey!!
I enjoyed reading all your posts. It's interesting (and scary) to hear about interns at hospitals. It's great to hear about the another perspective. It must be kind of unnerving. A couple weeks ago I was having some health issues and was told several thing: virus, kidney stones, cysts on my ovaries, etc. Hmmmm, sounds confusing. Patients for get that a diagnosis is not an exact science....at least I forget it. I left the doctor saying, "just tell me what it is". I guess we have too much faith in the medical profession...thinking they should just "know" what the diagnosis is. And Abbey, you are amazing! Remmber I used to call you Martha Stewart. Except, you are way better than ehr b/c you do everything she does without all her paid employees! :)
Abbey is an awesome mother. You are lucky to have her wifing and momming in your house.
Post a Comment