It has been our tradition to take Jacob's picture at the beginning of every school year- yes, that's right, just like when you were a kid. We decided that we might as well continue the ritual, even though this is technically a job (can it really be true?....a pay check? Hallelujah!!!!!) Anyway, I sent him off thinking it was the first day of work, but quickly understood my mistake when he returned home with this massive pile of books. Oh, boy...here we go again. The poor guy has to read all these books cover to cover. I guess we just have to train him to care for patients, do write-ups, and read at the same time while on the paid hour. I have high hopes.

2 comments:
I know a lot about Obstetrics, I work in an OBGYN office.
What a sharp looking guy. For the record, I will pay you real money if you actually read any of the top four cover to cover. Not saying you can't...
Post a Comment