Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Certain Image

So I'm running an errand and I hear Max call out from his car seat, "Scary Bunny!, Scary Bunny!" I couldn't figure out what he was talking about until my eyes fell upon this bumper sticker. Not so sure "Scary Bunny" is quite the image they are hoping to have. I guess it's intimidating to a two year old.

7 comments:

sariqd said...

HILARIOUS!

kendall said...

Ohhh that's good.

Michael said...

I don't like the Raiders either. Good job Max!

s g said...

that is too funny...at first I was thinking it was going to be a trashy bunny from playb**...glad it was the scary raiders instead.

Malauna said...

That is a good one. Glad to hear Max has some words to say...

Andrea said...

Love it! I was oh so curious what the link was going to be.

Thanks again for the email last week!

The Allred Family said...

That's hilarious!