Those pictures are so cute! Did you take them Abbey? You have a knack for photography. Did your ward do that parade for the kids? My ward did that too. It was so cute and fun. Looks like you guys had a fun fourth.
Ben, out of the blue: "I am absolutely sure Grandma is shrinking." (9/20/08)
Ben: (Not upset but in kind of a funny mood) "I'm so mad right now I could kill a pig!" (9/13/08)
Ben: "Our neighbors are going to Hannah Montana (meaning Montana)." (8/24/08)
Ben telling daddy about Lake Tahoe: "I even holded a crawdad. Did you know that Jake?" (8/24/08)
Daddy: "Ben, what was your favorite part of that (very entertaining and also mildly overpriced) carnival." Ben: "Getting a little drink out of that drinking fountain." (5/16/08)
Mommy: "Ben, how come you didn't eat your broccoli?" Ben: "I just forgot that it was real broccoli and thought that it was painted wood broccoli that you put on my plate." (5/3/08)
Ben: "Jets are so cool I almost don't even like them." (4/21/08)
Ben: "Wow Mom, your hair looks good...did you do it?" (4/21/08)
Ben: "Mom, I have a little something to tell you...I love you." (4/20/08)
7 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Did you take them Abbey? You have a knack for photography. Did your ward do that parade for the kids? My ward did that too. It was so cute and fun. Looks like you guys had a fun fourth.
I love that pic of Max with the sparkler...great shots you guys!! Looks like a fun 4th of July!
I would love to take credit for the photos, but I have yet to master the camera. Kudos to Jake for the great shots.
We want to hear how Jacob's patriotic speech went at the ward breakfast!! Such great pictures Jacob!
Abbey, those pics totally brought me back to the good old days in Sandy. It looks like you had a great time!
look's like a lot of fun!! You guys look awsome and happy. I love Ben's cake, time flies, four already?
Abbey nice work on making their bikes so festive for the fourth. What great pictures you got! Looks like you had a great holiday.
Post a Comment