Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Starting Them Young

It is never too early to introduce your boys to endless Brazilian meat, even if Max's favorite part was grabbing it with the tongs. Look at his focus.

6 comments:

Amber Addams said...

Look at that kid go! I am impressed!

Petersen Family said...

We wouldn't expect anything less from your son Jacob!!

Joshua said...

That picture is priceless.

Hillary said...

Oh, Mark misses those Brazilian buffets! One of my first memories of him was at Tucanos in Provo. We were with a big group and he just kept that green light up. I remember thinking, "Man, this guy really likes his meat." And now he is going to be a cardiologist--ha! All things in moderation :-)

Amy Heath said...

Abbey! I'm SO jealous!! That is one of the best places EVER to eat. You were at the Samba Grill, right?

The Allred Family said...

Unfair...I've never even been to one of those places...and here Max is, living the high life! :)