You must forgive me for being ever so neglectful in my blogging efforts. The last few months have been, to say the least, busy. I've been teaching the boys preschool twice a week (which I have intentions of blogging about so I can get some brilliant and inspired ideas from ya'll out there, but I really shouldn't commit myself. It may be more than I'm capable of.) On top of this we are consumed with a grotesquely overgrown apple tree with THOUSANDS of apples, baby showers, soccer, gymnastics, playdates, potty training, and the usual business of running a household with a husband who is in effect, a slave to the hospital. Again, I have great intentions of blogging on all of these events, but we'll just have to see about that. Until then, here are a few pics to share on our Halloween festivities. Call me creepy, but it is a favorite of mine. It's all about having fun! Jacob's brother Spencer (17) and sister Emma (12) flew into town for the weekend, so we threw a Monster Bash with all of the Calvert siblings. We missed you Mom and Dad! We had not too many tricks, but plenty of treats. All three boys made ruthless pirates. I tried my best to be Elizabeth Swan from "Pirates of the Caribbean", but looked more like a 1980's prom gone wrong.
I can't post without thanking my mom for helping me sew the costumes...I love you, Mom!
Some of the pictures are courtesy of Emma Calvert.


With his gorgeous curls and bare chest, Max was often called "the sexy pirate". Come on, could you argue?

I don't know, Ben's workin' it here.



Don't mind creepy Emmett Cullen there in the background. You should have seen Rosalie; she was a knockout!



4 comments:
So cute! What fun to have a family full of pirates!! I hope things calm down a little bit for you sometime soon so we can get together!! Brian's got the whole week of Thanksgiving off...any chance Jacob has a few minutes off then so we can all get together?!?
You throw fantastic Halloween parties, your kids are sooooo cute, I loved Elizabeth Swan, and where is the picture of the sleeping pirate captain?
Cute. You guys all look great. I love that you guys actually dress-up yourselves. how fun. Link was a pirate too. It's a fun one to do. I want to hear more news about the ceisures...what happened??
love the costumes!
Post a Comment