Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

We has such a great Christmas this year. I was lucky enough to have the day off. The fact that I will someday have to work on Christmas makes me want to cry. The boys loved their presents. They got a new wagon and we are a little afraid that the one Santa brought might be a bit big for our little house. Max seems to be thinking along the same lines since he calls the wagon a "Cabin." Our favorite presents from the boys were the random ones that they just found and wrapped up. Ben loves giving presents and so he wrapped several things from around our house. We weren't just excited to get them, but also so I could have my belts back and Abbey could have all of her large kitchen utensils. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


5 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! It was fun to see all the beautiful pictures. We had a quiet Christmas also, Nigel was home for Christmas Eve at 6pm and here on Christmas morning (he had to work last night). It was so wonderful, I also dread the time when he won't be there! But for now we enjoy the having him as much as we can this year.
~Kim

Marianne said...

Looks like a very fun Christmas. Those pictures are works of art! You're such a good photographer.

KaraLyn said...

What beautiful pictures. I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas. I wish all my kids and grandkids could be with us, as I'm sure your mom does, but kids grow up....

Marianne said...

Hey Abbey- I forgot to tell you something kind of fun about your apron. The red trim on the top was from a bunch of old trim that Grandma had. I thought that was kind of neat.

Jill and Paul said...

great pics! im so glad abbey got her trash can! she looks thrilled!