I couldn't be more proud of my husband who has the coolest job on the planet, but I have to be honest...I'm getting a TEENSY bit nauseous from looking at those pictures and may hurl if I get another glance. So.....since I'm desperate for something else to look at when my blog opens up, you get to see some goofy pics of me and my boys on my birthday that may or not have been almost a month ago. The best part of my day was going on a date with my man and eating some delicious Thai and then doing little bit of shopping. Thanks Mike and Amber for watching the boys!


7 comments:
Thanks for the new pictures Abbey and Happy Belated Birthday!
I am so glad he renamed his post. He did right??? There definitely needs to be a warning! :) Happy B-day!!!
Hey Abbey, its Brynn. I just wanted to say hi! What fun birthday pictures! Hope all is well!
Hey Abbey, its Brynn. I just wanted to say hi! What fun birthday pictures! Hope all is well!
Cute photos! Your boys are so big. Glad you got to enjoy a date with your husband, those a certainly hard to come by as a resident I am sure. Did you guys end up buying in SL or renting?
such cute pics! youre the best mom. those boys are so lucky to have you. glad you had a fun bday and im so glad you guys moved here! i sure love you. thanks for your friendship.
Abbey you are such a knock-out!!! And yes the boys are cute also.
Post a Comment