Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Lybbert Family Reunion at Yellowstone

From Lake Tahoe the boys and I headed to Yellowstone to join my family (Bailey's couldn't make it) for a fun week at Island Park.  The cousins all had a great time together and made lots of fun memories.  I love my family!  
Thanks for the photos Aimee.  I don't have any of you because you took all of them!


Ryan, Ben, Kaitlyn, Blythe, Ashley, McKenely, Kiley, Alyssa, Max, and Daniel


My two buddies: the world's best traveling companions


Max, Grandma, and Daniel


Sara, Brant, and Daniel


Me and Leslie: the expert S'more makers


Grandpa and McKenely


Kylie


Tug-a-war at the Family Olympics


Reciting "Popcorn Popping" as fast as possible-HILARIOUS!


Max can seriously focus


Parker and Char


Grandma and Grandpa


Leslie, Kylie, and McKenely


Grandma with Kaitlyn, McKenely, Alyssa, Blythe, Ashley, Ryan and Daniel

1 comment:

LizzyP said...

It's so great to read your updates. What a great summer full of memories--it's a great thing you were out and about instead of home blogging.