I can tell you exactly what our boys needed after a hectic first week of school: a weekend at the ranch with Great Grandpa and Grandma Leavitt. Between endless rides on the ATV, climbing into the rafters of the old barn, picking raspberries, working the old tractors, and ice cream from Casper's, the boys were able to be completely carefree. We are so glad we could come up to our favorite getaway at Cove. By the way, could Grandpa look any more like a Stetson Man? Now that is a real man!






9 comments:
What amazing pictures! Looks like a great time!
So adorable! These pictures could seriously win some kind of contest!
These pictures are AWESOME! I want to go to the ranch right now.
I love your family! Your boys are so cute girl! Thanks for the good posts--they made me laugh and get excited for when I have some of my own!
Doing things like that with kids is heaven! The pictures are beautiful, as always!
I think every little kid need a ranch to go to! It looks amazing!
those pics are precious. to last a life time. sweetest boys ive ever known. (and mom too!)
love peeking at your blog, your pics are adorable......as are you boyz!
You guys are awesome. Keep up the good work.
-craig
Post a Comment