Sunday, November 08, 2009

Someone was in the New York Times today! Check out the article here.

7 comments:

Joshua said...

This is so cool Jacob. Way to not induce labor without cause! Honestly though I am super proud of you.

Katie said...

Wow- congrats Jacob!! I thought the article was really interesting and I'm off to email it to a bunch of people!

Amber Addams said...

That is awesome! And it is really amazing to see you actually as a doctor! I mean, I know that is what you do, but I actually have a visual now. That alone is pretty amazing, not to mention being in the New York Times!

LizzyP said...

Wow, Jacob! That's so great.

Jill and Paul said...

abbey, if i say this don't think im crushin on your hubby, but he looks like McDreamy! :) miss you! call me and let me know how the landlord thing went.

Jamie said...

Awesome Jacob! I am so thankful for Doctors like you!

Travis and Jamie said...

Those shots are hitting too close to home. I can't wait to not be pregnant, yet I'm not ready for the craziness of having a fourth c-section. Good thing this is our last one. This pregnancy is about to kill me!!