HALLOWEEN is something that is highly anticipate at our house. We celebrated with our 2nd annual Halloween Bash enjoying the company of Jacob's brother and sister and their families. What will we do when we don't have them around to join in on our goofy little celebrations?! At least we have them now and we count our blessings for that!
We enjoyed a tantalizing Monster's feast and then headed out for some trick or treating.
Totally Delightful!


"I swear that's not blood on my lips, it's just chocolate!"

Fire Chief Max



Isn't Kendall just stunning! Seriously! I didn't know a woman could look so good with facial hair. It is true, the girl can pull off anything!
A couple of weeks before Halloween we went through a corn maze and pumpkin patch with Mike and Amber and their little guy.


2 comments:
Max is the cutest fireman I have ever seen and Ben is a very good looking vampire. I think I would have given them all my candy if they came to my door. I miss your boys. We are so excited to see you in a WEEK!
Abbey, you are so gorgeous! Look at that beautiful picture of you and Max. Thanks for hosting such a fun Halloween Bash! We are glad we are here too!
Post a Comment