Friday, September 10, 2010

Oh, Baby!

We had our 20 week ultrasound last week and are happy to report that everything looks just perfect. Now, to see if we will be having more blue or maybe some pink in our future....



We'll all just have to wait untill this sweet baby joins the family in January!

5 comments:

twoplustwins said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family...good for you for waiting, we waited with Evan and people would come up to me and say "I don't believe you that Nigel doesn't know...he is an Ob/Gyn!" As though he has a magic ball! :-)

Andrea said...

Awesome!

I hope your pregnancy continues to go well.

I have to January birthday babies (and a Dec. 27th), enjoy the sweet cuddling time.

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!! and thanks for the teaser ;-)
Can't wait to meet the new little one.

Allie said...

I'm so thrilled for you guys. You both are such magnificent parents. Congratulations.

Alaina said...

Yay for healthy! I'm so happy for you guys, and it's fun to hear updates from Kendall. Congratulations!