
In October, we joined our friends, the Bates family and went down to Southern Utah to camp in Goblin Valley. If it is a place you have not frequented before and you're in the area, it is a must see. Absolutely some of the coolest landscape and hiking I've seen. And of course you couldn't beat the company.
Kudos to Sean for the photography. We may have to hire him to come on all of our vacations.

Southern Utah at It's Best






The awesome Bates Family:
From front: Jen, Meg, Pheona, Sean, Soren

We had some fun with these guys:







The guy can sleep anywhere. Anywhere, I tell you!


Yo







This is about 1 second AFTER Jacob said to Max, "Watch out for that big puddle of mud". Max took a flying leap and cemented himself up to his ankles in clay/mud. We seriously could not stop laughing because he couldn't lift his feet out until we pulled him out. Such a rascal!
4 comments:
im so glad you got to go with the bates! looks like tons of fun! how are you feeling? id love to see you soon. hope youre tgiving was great!
I love your pics, as always! So cute. I hope your pregnancy is going well, Abbey!
So fun. We love Goblin Valley!!
Abby those pictures are so beautiful! I have to say, I think the Star Wars ones are my favorites. Awesome!
Post a Comment