Our Easter events began on Saturday morning with a ward Easter egg hunt. The hunt started right on time and if you were a minute late, you missed it. Ben's best friend and his older sisters happened to be among the unfortunate and drove up to find all the eggs had already been collected. Ben quickly noticed their disappointment from across the field. Without hesitation, Ben and Max threw out all but four eggs out into the field and called to their little friends to let them know they had found more eggs. The friends quickly rushed over to find their Easter treasures and were none the wiser. I was deeply impressed by Ben and Max's selflessness and their humility. I knew at that moment that they understood and practiced Christ's teaching. Indeed, "may we become as little children". It was a perfect start to Easter.
We had a lovely Easter Sunday spent with the boys' aunts, uncles, and little cousins. After a delicious dinner we headed to the backyard for an Easter egg hunt. I think all the boys scored pretty well. I think we need to go on a detox!






2 comments:
What a cute story, you have taught them well. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter.
You take such great pictures! I'm glad you had a fun Easter. Such cute little guys you have!
Post a Comment