Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Once There Was A Snow Bunny

We got snow last week. Again! The boys wanted to go outside and build a snowman and I just couldn't bring myself to build a snowman in April. It would be like singing "Jingle Bells" at Christmas time. You know how I am; It's just wrong. So this is what we decided to do. I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Snow Bunny. Happy Easter! 




Oh, and somebody has a birthday on Monday.....


4 comments:

Cailean said...

HA! That is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. So creative! So does that bunny bring snow eggs?

Andrea said...

Great idea! Although I hope I don't have to build one of those anytime soon . . .

Happy Birthday to the handsome little guy!

Petersen Family said...

Love the snow bunny and love the pic of Max!! Happy birthday little buddy!! Hope we can get together sometime soon! Brian's off for two weeks so let's try and see you guys!!

Kim said...

That is so cute. Tell Max happy birthday! We missed you guys last night at my mom's. We always love getting together with you!