Our Sweet Max turned the big 3! It is amazing to look at pictures from birthdays before and see how much he's changed. If you notice, his hair has not always been curly! We love those curls! We absolutely adore Max and his sweet gentleness and quickness to smile. He has always been grinning at someone. He often says "May I.....?" and can even be found saying "May you....?" So polite! We also love his carefree way of having fun and trying something new. He is a little adventurer.
Daddy happened to have a day off of work AND the weather was gorgeous. The perfect day for a birthday. Our first stop of the day was to get a new pair of flip-flops for Max. Something he has coveted for a while now. Next we had a rousing game of miniature golf. We grabbed a birthday dinner at Cafe Rio and then ran home to quickly frost a cake, open presents and have a little party all before running off to t-ball. It was a full day, the kind where the kids crawl into bed exhausted and satisfied.
We love you Max! Happy Birthday Buddy!











8 comments:
LOVE the flip-flops, and Abbey, that cake is a masterpiece! You and Jacob are doing such a great job with those darling boys. Keep up the good work! Happy birthday, Max!
I think I have a little crush on Max :) Look at his cute poses miniture golfing! SO adorably Max! Happy Birthday buddy! Glad you had a good day! And I second the incredible cake! WOW!
Yes, GREAT job on the cake Abbey! What a fun birthday and a whole day with Daddy too!! Yippee! Happy Birthday Max! Hope we can see you soon!
Happy Birthday Max! That is a great cake, as always! Love all the pictures.
We hope we can get together soon and play!
Love it! What a great cake - did you bake it in a bowl? That is amazing! The differences between him as a baby and him as a boy are so fun to see. I think 3 really is the age that they are a BOY. What beautiful green hues in your photos! Happy Birthday to him!
happy birthday to little max and yes, that cake is wonderful, I have to go read about how you did it now. great pics...and they are so cute on Easter, sounds like it was a great holiday, I am sure you impressed :)
I am so grateful for this little guy. One of my very favorite nephews.
Happy Birthday, Max! I can't believe you big your boys are. What cuties! Looked like a great day for a birthday sunny and a whole day with Dad! the mere mention Cafe Rio makes my mouth water.
Post a Comment