I will share with you my little secret. Don't be impressed with me; be impressed with the pan. I'd like to give you:
Betty Crocker's Bake and Fill Bake Set
It easily allows you to make a delicious and impressive ice cream filled cake that pleases everyone. You could even fill it with more cake or pudding! Just imagine the possibilities! (Could I be on an infomercial yet?) My mom got this for something and handed it off to me. This was our second time using it and I must admit it is kind of fun.
3 comments:
I'm still impressed. I am very disfunctional when it comes to birthday cakes :) Maybe I'll have to give that pan set a try.
Wow! That sounds like so much fun! Those pictures from Max's birthday are so cute. He's such a cutie.
I just realized I never answered your comment on my blog about knowing Kristin and Matt. We were in the same ward in Visalia--I was Natalie's sunbeam teacher (how old does that make me?), and they actually introduced us to the whole adoption process. Funny how all things are connected somehow.
We love reading your blog and staying in touch with you guys! Looks like things are going well! Take care!
Post a Comment