MAGICAL





Thank you, Honey, for catching that magic in their eyes that I see every day. I love them.
Just as a side note, about two weeks ago we had another seizure scare with Max that involved another 911 call in the middle of the night, a ride in an ambulance, an hour in the ER wondering when it would stop, 6 doses of medication, and a two-day stay in the hospital. My oh my, they weren't kidding when they said that due to the immense amount of medication it took to stop the seizure that he would be irritated and loopy. Let's just say we probably kept every patient awake on the Neuro. floor during our entire stay due to some serious screaming on Max's part. In the end, Max is now on a medication that he'll take for a couple of years that should subdue any more seizures and then hopefully he will grow out of it. My sweet, patient, snuggly Max is back and we count the many, many blessings we have experienced through this darling little boy.
3 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about Max. Hopefully the medication will help and you won't have to worry anymore. The pictures of your boys are so cute. Where did you take them?
Jacob, I seriously want to hire you to take pics of our boys!! And sorry to hear about Max! Hope you won't have to go through more scary experiences like that now that he's on the medication!
Glad to see some new pics of your darling boys. I'm also glad Max is doing better. How scary that the seizures wouldn't stop. I remember that Amber had that problem as a young child, and look how great she turned out.
Post a Comment