Jacob had a vacation scheduled the last week in May and we decided to spend our week with his grandparents in California. We had an incredible time with them and want to go back already. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Calvert! We love you!!!
Here are just a few things that made our family vacation to San Jose memorable:

Chasing seagulls in Capitola

Snuggles with Beautiful Grandma Great

Trolley Car Ride Through San Francisco

Your very own A&W

Hot Pink Pool Floaties

Squeezes from Grandpa Great

Sweet Shades

Mega Fun with Cousins Brian and Kate

Flowers From the Garden

Super Soakers!







10 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! You're making me even more excited for our upcoming family vacations. Your pictures, as always, are so beautiful. Your family could be in magazines (and Jacob could be the photographer). I'm glad you guys could have so much fun. I'm sure you needed it!
What a wonderful getaway. How blessed these kids are to have great-grandparents who are still so healthy, active, and fun to be with. Who do those other children belong to?
Looks like such a fun family vacation! I agree with Marianne, your pictures are always amazing. What a fun getaway!
1. I love San Francisco, so jealous you got to go!
2. So glad you had a wonderful time.
3. I secretly want Colton to have Max's curls.
4. Can't wait to see you in a month or so!!!
What a sweet post. Your pictures tell the story. I'm glad you were able to get away and have fun together!
The pictures with Grandma and Grandpa Calvert are beautiful. You captured such a wonderful moment Jacob! I love the one with grandma and Max laughing. So glad you had such a fun trip!
what a fun vacation, grandparents are the best, we need to catch up!! the boys look so big and cute...great photos jacob!!
Beautiful pics Jacob!!! We sure loved having you guys here! I'm glad you had a fun vacation in sunny California.
You guys are a darling little family!
Your pictures are so cute! You have such an adorable family! Can't wait to see you again. Love you guys!
you guys are the most adorable family! love the pics! magical! glad to see you had a great vacation!
Post a Comment